Family Favorites in Fort Wayne, Indiana
Family is at the heart of Fort Wayne where getaways are filled with laughter and fun at kid-approved attractions!
Fill your next Fort Wayne getaway with sweet memories at some of our family favorites.
- The Fort Wayne Children’s Zoo is the first stop for many families. Rated as one of the top ten zoos in the country, the zoo offers 40 acres of rides and hands-on experiences.
- Adventure along Fort Wayne’s urban riverfront where you can explore 8 miles of riverfront by kayak, paddleboard, or canoe. Or discover Promenade Park where families love splashing in the kids’ canal, swinging on the porch swings, and playing on the playground.
- Spark your imagination at Science Central and explore than 200 permanent hands-on exhibits.
- Wrap up a weekend of fun with a TinCaps Baseball Game set in a gorgeous downtown park setting, where seats on the grass start at just $7!
- Spend time exploring more than 150 pieces of public art that weave art into our everyday experiences.
Known for our high-quality attractions, affordable admissions, and that big city, small-town feel, your next family getaway to Fort Wayne awaits!