Grover Center, owned and operated by the Shelby County Historical Society, opened to the public in 1981. It focuses on preserving and celebrating the county’s history.

The museum’s permanent exhibits include “The Streets of Old Shelby,” a life-size village of the 1900-1910 era and “History of the Railroad in Shelby County,” which features a diorama with running model trains. The Grover Center also has three rotating galleries that change displays several times a year. 

 

Visit Website