Explore Indiana with IndiGo Birding Nature Tours!
IndiGo Birding connects people to nature through customized tours of the most beautiful places in Indiana and beyond. Guide David Rupp leads kayaking and birding outings that are tailored to create memorable and educational experiences for each guest. All levels of bird enthusiasts are invited to join a tour. Some of the most popular tours include:
- Sunset kayak trips on Lake Monroe
- Sandhill Crane migration at Goose Pond & Jasper-Pulaski
- Birding & kayaking at Muscatatuck NWR
- Warblers of Yellowwood Forest
- Fall color hikes & kayak adventures in Brown County
- Multi-day trips to the Indiana Dunes, Lake Erie, and even Belize!
Visit indigobirding.com to see the calendar of upcoming tours, or contact David to schedule a private tour. IndiGo Birding is based in Bloomington, but tours can be arranged throughout south-central Indiana and beyond.