The Cumberland Covered Bridge, also known as the Matthews Covered Bridge, is a historic covered bridge spanning the Mississinewa River at Jefferson Township and Matthews, Grant County, Indiana. It was originally called the New Cumberland Covered Bridge, it was built in 1877 by William Parks of Marion, Indiana. This Howe Truss bridge is 181 feet long. It is the only remaining covered bridge in Grant County. Peaceful spot for family picnics.