THE INDIANA OFFICE OF TOURISM DEVELOPMENT WEBSITE AND SOCIAL MEDIA SURVEYS
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. ALL FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL, AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS APPLY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. ELIGIBILITY: This contest is open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry. Employees of the Indiana Office of Tourism Development and other companies associated with the promotion of this contest and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates and advertising and promotion agencies as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible.
2. SPONSOR: This contest is sponsored by the Indiana Office of Tourism Development (the “Sponsor”).
3. AGREEMENT OF RULES: Participation in this contest constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding. Winning a prize is contingent on being compliant with these rules and fulfilling all other requirements set forth herein.
4. CONTEST PERIOD: Each contest will have a specified start and end date. Entries that are submitted before or after the contest period will be disqualified. Submissions will be accepted for the duration of the contest using the online method only.
5. HOW TO ENTER: Online will be the only method of entry that is available; it is available through visitindiana.com and Visit Indiana Facebook and Instagram properties. All entries will become the property of the sponsor and will not be returned.
6. PRIZE DRAWING: One (1) $250 Visa gift card, with an estimated value of $250.00, will be awarded to the sole winner. The potential winner will be selected in a random drawing from all eligible entries received. The odds of being selected is dependent on the number of entries received. The winner will be notified within two (2) weeks of the end of the contest. If the potential winner cannot be contacted within five (5) days after first contact, an alternate winner may be selected in his/her place at random from the remaining non-winning, eligible entries.
By accepting the prize, winner releases Sponsor from any and all liabilities with respect to this Sweepstakes, and acknowledges that Sponsor has neither made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation or guarantee, expressed or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the prize or purchases made with prize. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or suspend this Sweepstakes if any computer virus or other technical difficulty beyond the control of the Sponsor corrupts the administration, security, or proper play of the Sweepstakes. In such event, Sponsor may award the prize in the same manner as provided in these Official Rules from among all eligible entries received prior to action taken by Sponsor. Sponsor is not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate entry information, whether caused by Internet users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of the entries in this Sweepstakes. Sponsor is not responsible for computer system, phone line, hardware, software or program malfunctions, or other errors, failures or delays in computer transmissions or network connections that are human or technical in nature. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of the participant submitting an electronic entry, the entry will be deemed to be submitted by the authorized account holder in whose name the email account is registered, provided that authorized account holder meets all eligibility criteria set forth in the Eligibility section of the Official Rules. Sponsor reserves the right in their sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process.
7. WINNER NOTIFICATION: The potential winners will be notified via e-mail, mail or phone.
8. RELEASE AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: By participating in the contest, entrants agree to release and hold harmless the Sponsor, and each of its respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotional agencies, other companies associated with the contest and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, shareholders, representatives and agents from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of the participation in this contest or receipt or use of prize. The Sponsor shall not provide indemnification to the entrants.
9. DISPUTES: Except where prohibited, each entrant agrees that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the contest or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and shall be governed, construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of the State of Indiana, without regard to its conflict of laws rules. Suit, if any, must be brought in the State of Indiana.
11. WINNER LIST: For the name of the Sweepstakes winner, please send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to Williams Randall Marketing, c/o Gerry Randall, 21 Virginia Avenue, Suite 400, Indianapolis, IN, 46204. Requests must be received by January 10, 2019.