Huntington County Visitor & Convention Bureau
DO MORE in Huntington County. Just minutes from Fort Wayne and 90 minutes north of Indianapolis off of I-69, this NE Indiana county is ready for your visit.
We’re known for many things including:
- One of the top ten largest lakes in the state (Salamonie Lake) with party barge rentals
- Two-EE’s award winning winery
- Great outdoor recreation including Zip Timber Lake (only zip line tour in NE Indiana)
- A 1-2 day antiques tour
- Quayle Vice Presidential Learning Center (only Vice Presidential Museum in the nation)
- Lots of great restaurants from fine dining to casual
- Education on pioneer life at the Forks of the Wabash Historic Park
- Destination shopping in Roanoke and our small towns
- Huntington Heritage Days Festival (June 14-18, 2017)
- Forks of the Wabash Pioneer Festival (4th full weekend in Sept.)
- Huntington University – just to mention a few!
BUT we’re famous for our gourmet farm to fork restaurant, Joseph Decuis and Nick’s Kitchen (birthplace of the Hoosier favorite hand-breaded pork sandwich).
We have plenty of quality national chain hotels as well as local bed and breakfasts to stay during your visit.