Lake Views and Historic Feels
Step into the lodge feel of the Historic Dining Room, the perfect environment for just coming off the lake while still enjoying the views of Lake James.
- Monday - Saturday Breakfast: 7:00 am to 11:00 am
- Monday - Saturday Lunch: 11:00 am to 2:00 pm
- Sunday Brunch: 8:00 am to 2:00 pm
- Sunday - Thursday Dinner: 5:00 to 8:00 pm
- Friday - Saturday Dinner: 5:00 to 9:00 pm
Trip Advisor Review: When visiting the beautiful Pokagon State Park make sure you allow time to have a meal at the Potawatomi Inn dining room. We were there on a Tuesday and there were not very many people at the park but the dining room did not skimp on the salad bar. There was lots offered. My husband had the tomato basil soup and I had the creamy potato. Both soups were out of this world. The potato soup had a very light creamy base which I love. You could also order from the menu. Very friendly staff and the dining room is very cozy.