Wabash County is located 40 minutes southwest from Ft Wayne, and 90 minutes northeast from Indianapolis.
Add these 5 Fall "must do's" to your list:
5. Explore Our Waterfalls: Visit 7 waterfalls with our waterfall guide, and enjoy the beauty of the changing of the seasons.
4. Attend Harvest Fest: Happening in North Manchester, IN on October 2nd, enjoy live music, hay rides, pumpkins, free rides on Trolley No.85, kid's activities, food, and craft vendors!
3. Check out First Friday, Harvest & Hops: The first Friday of every month, downtown Wabash celebrates with sale specials from the local shops, live music, food trucks, and more!
2. Don't miss the Long Lake Pumpkin Patch Festival: Happening Saturdays and Sundays September 25-October 24, bring the kids for over 15 games and activities including a ninja warrior course, corn pit, pontoon boat rides, face painting and more!
1. Expereince the Wabash Cannonball Chili Cook-Off: Mark this event on your calendar right now! Come hungry to the largest chili cook-off east of the Mississippi. Happening at Paradise Spring Historical Park, taste over 100 different chilis. Don't forget to pick up tickets to vote for your favorites!
For more events in Wabash County, check out our event calendar!
Top Fall Things to Do in Wabash County
221 S Miami St.
Wabash, IN 46992
See On Map