Fall is made for family fun!
For a fun road trip this fall, head to Kokomo and Howard County! Here are our top 5 picks:
- Head to Kendall Family Farm Adventures to enjoy a fun-filled day on the farm with a 5-acre adventure corn maze, you-pick pumpkin patch, hayrides, and lots of kid's activities!
- Trot over to Crown Haven Center for guided horseback riding! Ride through 100 acres of scenic trails featuring rolling hills, valleys, streams, and woods. Pony rides are offered for younger kids. You can even take an off-road ride in a large military transport vehicle.
- Check out Farlow’s Orchard for a U-pick pumpkin patch, apple cider, fresh cider slushies, and a large selection of fresh apples.
- Experience a Haunted Trail Walk through Kokomo's Jackson Morrow Park on Saturday, October 30th for spooky fun for kids! Then, enjoy a free movie in the park as the city presents ‘Monster House’ immediately after the Haunted Trail Walk.
- Take a behind-the-scenes tour of Kokomo Opalescent Glass, America's oldest art glass company. Watch glass artists create custom-designed creations with glass made in Kokomo, including pumpkins and other fall-related glass art available to purchase.
For a complete list of fall fun ideas, check out the Kokomo Fall Fun Guide!