Take your Fall Break in Fort Wayne, Indiana!
Fall Fun –
- Discover the nationally-ranked Fort Wayne Children’s Zoo where you’ll find rides and hands-on experiences around every turn.
- Kids of all ages will love the Kuehnert Dairy Fall Festival. Learn about the dairy farm, enjoy a themed corn maze, festival festivities, and much more.
- Enjoy classic Fort Wayne attractions like the Botanical Conservatory’s pumpkin path and Science Central.
- Take a selfie at one of Fort Wayne's dozens of murals - and win a prize when you check in on our Public Art Trail!
The Great Outdoors –
- Hop on one of Fort Wayne’s more than 120 miles of trails – bring your bike (or rent when you get here) and discover beautiful fall foliage in our parks including Fox Island, Eagle Marsh, and Headwaters Park.
- You’ll also love exploring our rivers in downtown Fort Wayne’s new Promenade Park.
- Sign up for the Fort Wayne Outdoor Pass and dscover 20 of the best hikes, bikes and paddles in the region!
Fall Harvest –
No matter what you like best about the fall, make sure to celebrate in Fort Wayne, Indiana!