Indiana State Park Inns
Seven Beautiful Inns located in Indiana State Parks
Ahhh, there's total relaxation waiting for you at our seven State Park Inns. Each sits in a scenic setting with cozy interiors and plenty of activities to enjoy after you've hiked, biked or paddled your way through the park.
- Brown County State Park: Abe Martin Lodge
- Clifty Falls State Park: Clifty Inn
- Fort Harrison State Park: Fort Harrison Inn
- McCormick's Creek State Park: Canyon Inn
- Pokagon State Park: Potawatomi Inn
- Spring Mill State Park: Spring Mill Inn
- Turkey Run State Park: Turkey Run Inn
Visit our website to view our fall and winter specials.
Deliciousness on Every Menu
Get ready for some down-home cooking of Hoosier favorites in settings that provide window views of the beautiful fall foliage.Enjoy persimmon pudding at Spring Mill Inn or granny white cake at Clifty Inn. Decide the best way to bite into the famous tenderloins at Turkey Run Inn. Each Inn's dining room offers great family fare with its own signature touch.
Special Fall Events
Indiana State Parks are filled with fun fall events, so make your plans and reservations early! Events include:
- Fall-oween - McCormick's Creek
- Soldiers Haunt - Fort Harrison
- Halloween Happenings & Spooky Storytelling- Pokagon