About Shipshewana Antique Market/Festival
Shipshewana Antique Market / Festival
August 3, 2019 @ 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Farmstead Expo Barn
368 S Van Buren St, Shipshewana, IN 46565
Bring the whole family and find a treasure at the 2019 Shipshewana Antique Festival! Admission and Parking are free.
Festival Events / Activities:
• Antique & Vintage Market: Shop an outdoor pavilion full of antique dealers selling a variety of antiques, collectibles, furniture, salvage, signs, glassware, toys, vintage items, jewelry and more!
• Working Demonstrations: See old-fashioned farming demonstrations like field plowing, saw mill and wheat threshing! Plus, old trades like a blacksmith, wheelwright, potter, copper smith, wool spinner, weaver, and wood turner.
• Shipshewana Steam & Tractor Show: Hear the roar of the engines and watch the annual steam and tractor show with Gas Engines, 30+ Antique Tractors, and Hit & Miss Engines.
• Vintage Baseball Game: Watch the fun from 11am - 2pm on the East lawn of the Farmstead Inn & Conference Center. Ball must be caught with the hands only.
• Antique Telephone Show: Antique phones and parts located in the Conference Center at the Farmstead Inn (right next door to the antique market).
• Food (Kettle Korn, Ice Cream, Nelson's Chicken)
• Door Prizes