People of all ages will enjoy the Charley Creek Arts Fest, which is set to take place in Wabash, Indiana from June 26-July 1. Multiple venues will host Arts Fest activities, including the Honeywell Center, Charley Creek Inn and Charley Creek Gardens.
- Eagles Theatre will host a 3-night film festival in conjunction with Heartland Truly Moving Pictures beginning Tuesday, June 26.
- On Thursday, June 28, last year’s Fine Art Show & Sale “Best Of Show” winner, Terry Armstrong will conduct a day-long watercolor class at the Charley Creek Gardens building.
- Galleries in downtown Wabash will host a Gallery Walk from 5:00 – 8:00 p.m. on Friday, June 29
- Saturday, June 30 will bring the Fine Art Show and Sale, showcasing 30 artists, and a Wine Tasting to Charley Creek Gardens.
The Charley Creek Arts Fest will conclude on Sunday, July 1.
- The afternoon event includes tea and a story from professional storyteller Lou Ann Homan, who will bring to life the stories of 1920s guests and adventures of the Charley Creek Inn. Later that evening, the musical trio Time for Three will bring entertain at the Honeywell Center’s Ford Theatre.
Many of the events of the Charley Creek Arts Fest are free. Others require tickets at nominal costs. Click here for ticket information.