January 27-February 5, Central Indiana is going to be packed. So, to make your trip to the big game more enjoyable, than frustrating, here are some things you should know before you go.
Getting To and Around Downtown Indianapolis by Car:
- Take the best route into downtown.
- Turn off your GPS device; it will not account for Super Bowl street restrictions! View and print downtown street maps.
- Utilize recommended routes – Super Route and Bowl Route.
- Pay attention to downtown street restrictions.
- Once there parking downtown will be ample and convenient.
Let someone else drive you downtown with these alternatives.
Coming by Plane:
- Indianapolis International Airport is the best place to start. Easy transportation options to and from downtown are available.
- There are business and private airports options, too.