Check out the Indiana Summer of Savings today for an exclusive offer related to this post!
Every weekday from May 9th through May 13th 2011, Visit Indiana will be releasing exclusive discounts as a part of the Indiana Summer of Savings. Each day, we’ll announce an exclusive quantity-limited offer through Facebook, Twitter and our Big Deal email list. Visit the Indiana Summer of Savings page for more information about the offers and how you can take advantage of them!
If you’re in need of a little romance this summer, try this sure-to-please recipe available at French Lick Resort in southern Indiana:
- Take 2 people in love and transport them to 1 idyllic setting offering 2 beautifully restored hotels, West Baden Springs Hotel and French Lick Springs Hotel.
- Sprinkle in reservations for one of 36 spa treatment rooms, perhaps selecting a Couples Massage
- Enjoy quiet dinners in 2 fine dining restaurants, 1875: The Steakhouse or Sinclair’s Restaurant
- Fuel your heart’s desire on 3 golf courses, including one designed by world-renowned golfer Pete Dye, and in 13 specialty shops, all located on the resort premises
- Allow spirits to rise by ensuring plenty of rest in luxury accommodations
- Relax by the 2 swimming pools, one indoor and one outdoor
- Throw caution to the wind at the fabulous on-site casino
The best part about this recipe for romance is that it is customizable to your own tastes. Golf not your thing? Leave it out. Add a dash of nature by strolling the lush, landscaped grounds. Give your recipe a kick with a nightcap at Ballard’s or the Power Plant Bar.