The Indiana Uplands Wine Trail will host their March Gladness event next month, with VIP tours, wine tastings, and food and wine pairings at each of the wineries on the trail. There will be four different opportunities to visit all nine wineries on the Trail, and you can use the tickets with the Uplands Wine Trail passport program.
This year’s event will be a progressive dinner, and will offer different dishes as you move from winery to winery.
- Oliver – appetizers
- Butler – Dutch Pea Soup & Cheese Bread
- Brown County – dessert
- Carousel – Salad or appetizer
- French Lick – Lasagna & Garlic Bread
- Winzerwald – German Noodle Salad & Chocolate Rotini Fruit Salad
- Turtle Run – Raspberry cake
- Best Vineyards – Stuffed mushrooms
- Huber – Rigatoni
Tickets for the event are $30, and can be purchased online at the March Gladness website. You’ll also receive a tour of each winery, and learn which wines go with each dish.
After visiting all nine wineries on the trail, you will be entered into a grand prize drawing at the 2011 Vintage Indiana Wine Festival.
Photo credit: Nels Lindahl (Flickr)