There are just four days left to enjoy the 2010 Indiana State Fair. Need a reason to go (or to make a return visit)? Here are 10 of them:
- Midway specials – Thursday, Friday and Sunday unlimited rides during scheduled hours for $25 per person.
- Celebrity “Kiss a Pig” Contest – Thursday at 10:30am at the Buckle Up Trucks Main Street Stage.
- Harness racing - Thursday and Friday at 10:00am at the Hoosier Lottery Grandstand
- Horse competitions – in the Pepsi Coliseum Friday and Saturday evenings. Don’t miss these teams of beautiful geldings, Belgians and halflings.
- Cheerleading competition – Saturday at 1:00pm in the Hoosier Lottery Grandstand. An additional fee of $6/adult, $3/child ages 6-12 is required.
- Gospel Music Day – Sunday, August 22
- Bring a Pepsi can and get $2 off admission on Sunday
- Elvis Extravaganza – Sunday from 1-5pm in the Farm Bureau Building.
- Lucas Oil Demolition Derby and Fireworks – Sunday at 5:30pm. Requires an additional $5 admission to the demolition derby in the Hoosier Lottery Grandstand.
- One last chance at all that famous Indiana State Fair food!
Click here to get details of all the fun in store during the final days of this year’s Indiana State Fair.