I can’t believe it’s almost August. The 2010 Indiana State Fair is almost upon us, and summer is winding down. The good news in all of that is that it’s almost football season! Kick off August with a visit to the Indianapolis Colts’ Training Camp at Anderson University this year.
Make your way to the campus of Anderson University during the next three weeks to catch your favorite football team as they get into shape for the 2010 season. Parking is $10 and you can find parking details here. There are plenty of activities going on during training camp, and you just might get an autograph from your favorite Colt!
- Sun. 8/1: Players report by 2 p.m.
- Mon. 8/2: 8:30am-10:30am AND 3:30pm
- Tue. 8/3: 8:30am-10:30am & Special Teams-3:30pm
- Wed. 8/4: 9:30am-10:35am & 7:30pm-9:25pm
- Thu. 8/5: 3:30pm-Special Teams Only
- Fri. 8/6: 9:30am-10:35am. & Special Teams-3:30pm
- Sat. 8/7: 9:30am
- Sun. 8/8: NO PRACTICE
- Mon. 8/9: 8:30am-10:30am & Special Teams-3:30pm
- Tue. 8/10: 8:30am-10:45am & 3:30pm-5:15pm
- Wed. 8/11: 9:30am-10:45am & 7:30pm-9:25pm
- Thu. 8/12: 3:30pm-Special Teams Only
- Fri. 8/13: 9:30am & 3:30pm
- Sat. 8/14: 9:30am
- Sun. 8/15: San Francisco vs. Colts, Lucas Oil Stadium, 1pm
- Mon. 8/16: 4pm
- Tue. 8/17: 8:30am & 7:30pm
- Wed. 8/18: 9:30am, BREAK CAMP
Anderson University has even set up Facebook, Twitter and YouTube accounts you can follow during training camp: