May 8, 10 a.m.–3 p.m.
Free with museum admission
If you’re looking for a way to make Mother’s Day even more special, check out the Mother’s Day Merriment event going on the Children’s Museum of Indianapolis. Make Mother’s Day merrier with programs, activities, and performances celebrating motherhood.
- Meet Indy Car driver Sarah Fisher, the youngest woman to compete in the Indy 500!
- Get your picture taken with a real live Barbie™ (limited capacity)
- Make a tissue paper flower for mom on her special day
- Create a digital memory book—learn to add clip art, music, and movement
- Style a personalized accessory to wear with your mom
- Decorate a picture frame with fashion-themed decorations
and sparkling jewels
- See the world’s largest Etch A Sketch and create a work of art with your mother
For questions, please contact the Indianapolis Children’s Museum Customer Service Center at 317.334.4000.
What are you doing for your Mother this weekend?