Richmond and Wayne County are declaring February the month of love, by promoting Valentine’s day throughout the entire month, not just one single day.
Take your special someone to one of Wayne County’s five bed & breakfasts, 13 hotels, or 2 cabins for a romantic weekend. A few of the Valentine’s Day specials you can find in Richmond include:
- February Romance at Richmond’s Holiday Inn – $75.95, includes a special in-room surprise.
- Chocolate Lover’s Paradise at Phillip W. Smith B & B, Richmond. Package includes intimate dinner for two at Ghyslain Chocolatier and Bistro and full gourmet breakfast – $170.00 plus tax.
- Romance for Two at Richmond’s Holiday Inn. Includes fruit & cheese tray, bottle of chilled champagne, chocolate hearts and continental breakfast – $183.12, includes tax.
- Wine & Romance at Richmond’s Martha E. Parry B & B. Package includes a five-course meal at J & J Winery and gourmet breakfast – $170.00, plus tax.
- A Streetcar Named Desire at the Richmond Civic Theatre. Package includes a romantic dinner for two at Ghyslain Chocolatier and Bistro ($40 certificate), two tickets to the performance, a king size room at either Philip W. Smith or Martha E. Parry B&B, and a gourmet breakfast.
(All package prices are per night and based on double occupancy. Discounts, rates and expiration dates vary.)
You can find a complete list of Wayne County’s Valentine promotions at the Visit Richmond website.
Richmond and Wayne county is in East Central Indiana, along the Ohio border, on I-70. It’s one hour north of Cincinnati, one hour east of Indianapolis, and 40 minutes west of Dayton.