my hometown (Indianapolis) gave to me…free admission to the Indianapolis Motor Speedway Hall of Fame Museum. On the second day (12/14) of Christmas my hometown gave to me…free admission to the President Benjamin Harrison Home.
You’ve got the tune, now sing along:
3. 12/15 – free wine glasses and tastings along the Indy Wine Trail
4. 12/16 – free admission to the James Whitcomb Riley Museum Home and Artsgarden Mistletow Music Festival
5. 12/17 – free admission to the Morris-Butler House
6. 12/18 – free admission to the Indianapolis Museum of Art and historic Oldfields
7. 12/19 – free admission to the Indiana Historical Society
8. 12/20 – free admission to the Indiana Medical History Museum
9. 12/21 – free admission to the Eiteljorg Museum of American Indians & Western Art
10. 12/22 – free admission to the Indiana State Museum
11. 12/23 – free dessert with entree purchase at participating downtown Indianapolis restaurants: Buca di Beppo, Circle City Bar & Grille (Marriott), Claddagh Irish Pub, Dunaway’s Palazzo Ossigeno, Greek Islands Restaurant, Hooter’s, Hot Tuna (Omni Severin), McCormick & Schmick’s, Palomino, One South Restaurant (Hyatt), RAM Restaurant & Big Horn Brewery, Santorini Greek Kitchen, SI Restaurant & Lounge and The Skyline Club (only open 23rd to public with reservation).
12. 12/14 – Free admission to The Children’s Museum of Indianapolis
Get the details here!!! Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night!