my hometown (Indianapolis) gave to me…free admission to the Indianapolis Motor Speedway Hall of Fame Museum. On the second day (12/14) of Christmas my hometown gave to me…free admission to the President Benjamin Harrison Home.
You’ve got the tune, now sing along:
3. 12/15 – free wine glasses and tastings along the Indy Wine Trail
4. 12/16 – free admission to the James Whitcomb Riley Museum Home and Artsgarden Mistletow Music Festival
5. 12/17 – free admission to the Morris-Butler House
6. 12/18 – free admission to the Indianapolis Museum of Art and historic Oldfields
7. 12/19 – free admission to the Indiana Historical Society
8. 12/20 – free admission to the Indiana Medical History Museum
9. 12/21 – free admission to the Eiteljorg Museum of American Indians & Western Art
10. 12/22 – free admission to the Indiana State Museum
11. 12/23 – free dessert with entree purchase at participating downtown Indianapolis restaurants: Buca di Beppo, Circle City Bar & Grille (Marriott), Claddagh Irish Pub, Dunaway’s Palazzo Ossigeno, Greek Islands Restaurant, Hooter’s, Hot Tuna (Omni Severin), McCormick & Schmick’s, Palomino, One South Restaurant (Hyatt), RAM Restaurant & Big Horn Brewery, Santorini Greek Kitchen, SI Restaurant & Lounge and The Skyline Club (only open 23rd to public with reservation).
12. 12/14 – Free admission to The Children’s Museum of Indianapolis
Get the details here!!! Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night!
No related posts.
Rebuilt & Reinvented: This Small-Town Favorite is an All New Restaurant
Couples: Top 8 Indiana Getaways
Follow Along the Indiana Insider Blog
Get the latest blog posts to your inbox
Coupons and Special Deals
THINGS TO DO
Plan Your Getaway
This blog reflects the opinions of those writing and commenting and not necessarily the view opinions or endorsements of the Lieutenant Governor of the Stat of Indiana.
Indiana Office of Tourism Development
One North Capitol Suite 600, Indianapolis, IN 46204
© Copyright 2014-2018