Check out some of these great events going on in Lawrence County Indiana. Just about an hour south of Indianapolis, Lawrence County is the Limestone Capital of Indiana. Did you know that limestone from Lawrence County was used to build the Empire State Building in New York City?
- November 8 – Autumn Crafts Day – Spring Mill State Park
- November 13-15 – Midwest Open Air Museums Fall Conference – Spring Mill State Park
- November 22 – Holiday Village Festival – 9am to 4pm -Lawrence County 4-H Fairgrounds Call 812-276-1242 for more information
- November 22-23 – Pioneer Craft Sampler -Spring Mill State Park
- November 28-29 – Holiday Craft Days – Spring Mill State Park
For more information about any of these events or Lawrence County give us a call at 800-798-0769 or check us out on the web at limestonecountry.com