My Account FAQs
- Do I have an Advertiser Portal account?
- Why can we only have one account per organization?
- What do I do if my organization forgets its password or sign in email?
- What do I do if my organization needs to change our password?
- What do I do if my organization needs to change our sign in email?
- Will my account be valid from year to year?
- What region am I in?
- How long will it take for any new online listings I purchase to show up on VisitIndiana.com?
- How will I know when my order is complete?
- Who should I contact with questions about advertising opportunities?
MY ACCOUNT FAQs
1. Do I have to have an Advertiser Portal account?
Yes, your organization needs an Advertiser Portal account in order to purchase advertising provided by the Indiana Office of Tourism Development (IOTD). We want to offer each of our partners an easy, one-stop shop for online and publication advertising placement with IOTD. By using the Advertiser Portal, your organization will be able to review any ad or submission you have placed and make ad changes before the ad goes to press or goes live.
2. Why can we only have one account per organization?
In an attempt to keep all of your advertising information in one place, we’re asking that you create ONE account for your organization. This will provide you with a “one-stop shop” where you can review all ads placed through this account. This will also enable your organization to avoid confusion and see more defined and clear results from its efforts and investments in IOTD advertising opportunities.
3. What do I do if my organization forgets its password or sign in email?
If you lose or forget your password, you can click on “forgot your password?” here or on the sign in screen. Follow the steps listed and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your organization’s account. You will be able to change that password again if you wish once you sign in to your account. If the email that the password is sent to is no longer active or you have forgotten your organization’s sign in email, contact your Regional Account Executive (RAE).
4. What do I do if my organization needs to change our password?
If you know your current password, you can change your password yourself after signing into the Advertiser Portal. Once logged in, click on “My Account” at the top of the page. On the “My Account” page you can reset your password by inputting your old password and a new password and then clicking the “Update Profile” button.
5. What do I do if my organization needs to change our sign in email?
If you know the current email address associated with your account, you can change to a new email address yourself after signing into the Advertiser Portal. Once logged in, click on “My Account” at the top of the page. On the “My Account” page you can change your email address in the email address field and then click the “Update Profile” button.
6. Will my account be valid from year to year?
Yes, once you create an organization account you will be able to use it year after year. You will be able to review any submission you have placed through the Advertiser Portal.
1. How long will it take for any new online listings I purchase to show up on
It will take approximately two weeks for any new online listing to go live on VisitIndiana.com. Once you submit your listing, IOTD will review the listing and make it live once it is approved.
2. How will I know when my order is complete?
Your order is not complete until you have “checked out” by electronically authorizing your insertion order in the Advertiser Portal. After you have authorized your order, you will see a confirmation page including an Insertion Order Number and a summary of your order — please print this page for your records.
Upon authorization, your ad(s) will be submitted to the IOTD team for review. Your Advertiser Portal homepage will display a list of all ads you have submitted along with their status (ex: Action Needed, In Production, Complete, etc.). Occasionally, we will require action on your part to complete production of an ad, and this will be noted on your homepage.